Best husband wife jokes list 2018

Best husband wife jokes list follows below:
Husband said to the wife, account for last month
The wife started writing accounts and started writing in between. Go That Gay
800 b Go That Gay
2000 b Go That Gay
500b Go That Gay
Husband asked Go What is gay?
Wife: Where did God go?
Watching her husband going to the market, the wife gave her money and said, "Bring something that I look beautiful".
The husband brought two bottles of whiskey for himself. 😜😃


Lord, what is this temptation?
If your child is crying then there is pain in heart ... .. and the other one is in the head !! !!
If your wife cried, then there is pain in the head ... and the other is in the heart.
All the lord has the illusion


Someone advised me that the wife can not be won in the debate, so just smile.
I also tried
Biwi: You are very laughing nowadays? It seems you have to take a ghost.
When the girl is in the house of her father, the "queen" continues to be ... ..
The first time goes to the in-laws, "Lakshmi", becomes .......
And in the in-laws' work "Bai" becomes ......
In this way girls become "Rani-Lakshmi-Bai" ... !!!
And then, without understanding the husband as an Englishman, so much trouble with the sword that 😝💃😝💃
Poor husband, not English, even starts "English" 😜😉😂😜😜
Employee with his sir - sir, why do you keep married men in the office?
Sir - because they are habituated to be insulted and not too quick to go home. 😛😛😜😜😜😜😛😛


Husband - Your habit of sprinkling salt on the water of your father has not been used.
Wife- Why did this happen?
Husband - today was asking again that I am happy if I marry my daughter? 😁😋😆😎😂
If your wife does not believe in your statement then ......... ............... ..
Then ......... ................
Do not read so carefully ..................
Do not believe in anyone ............... ..
There is no cure for this.


Wife: I hear you, your friend is going to marry a crazy girl ... why not stop him?
Husband - why stop? Did that friend stop me?
Wife: I hear two kilos of peas?
Husband: Yes ... Take that which looks fine
Wife: I'm asking for your opinion ...... I do not want to drink ...... so much that I should ...
Husband creates a glass of whiskey and says to the wife - Drink it ...
The wife drinks a whisk of a whiskey and says- 'Shhhhhhhhh ... how bitter ....
Husband - and you think I am just / enjoying ... I drink sips of poison ... of poison ... 😂😜😛
friends: Asian Paints (who change the world)
girlfriend: Everest Msala (best in taste)
Wife: mosquito coil (corner-by-hole detection) 😋😛😂😉😂


Husband phone wife ... .. for a long time
Husband (angry): Why took the phone so long 😈 😈 😈?
Wife (in anguish): ringtone was dancing on 😋😛😂😉😂
Nowadays, the GST has started speaking in the talkative talk ... whatever debate is going on, he ends the debate by speaking GST. I was troubled by the tears: These are you talking in the middle of the GST and talking ... what do you mean? And when he heard the answer he gave, I would have remained unconscious.
G - fault
S - Just
T - is yours
Biwi: You did not go to Suleiman's wife Janja?
Husband: Let's go to the mouth for the third time in the weddings of the wife and I could not call her even once.
A man went to the doctor
Doctor: You need rest, giving sleeping pill, feeding your wife 😂😉😂
One question: What is a wife?
Answer: The wife is the name of that power, after seeing the stare, the taste of the paneer in Tinday's vegetable starts coming.


Wife: do you hear me? If I had time, how much do people appreciate me?
Husband: people are afraid to see you
Wife: Why do you fear? 😈 😈
Husband: People say it's a bad time to come.
A boss tangles a calendar in his new office
"I am the boss, Do not forget and stay in your limits"
When the boss returned from lunch, he saw a note on the table and wrote, "Your wife's phone was very angry and telling you to tell me the calendars that she brought from the house, bring it back in the evening."
Husband with his friend: Man, my wife has become a very costly person, I have always been asking 1000 times 2000.
Friend: What does your wife do with so much money? 😮😮
First friend: Do you know? I never gave
Wife: Even if I was married to a monster I would not have been so sad as I am with you.
Husband: crazy 😇😇 !! Where is the marriage between blood relations 😂😉😂
The wife is ready and asks her husband: how am I looking? 😇
Husband: It is heartening to say that you should throw away your Pakistan.
Wife: What do you mean? 😈
Husband: Bomb looking bomb
First friend: What does this marriage mean?
Second friend: Give yourself supari with pomp
Neha: Why did not you come to the Kitty party tomorrow?
Deepika: Yesterday, my BMW did not come so
Neha: BMW ?? 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮
Deepika: Wrecking 😉😂😉😉😂😉
Sanju: Man, why were you so sad yesterday?
Rahul: My wife took me 5,000 rupees for sari.
Sanju: But why is it so happy today?
Rahul: My wife is going to meet her wife by wearing the same sari 😉😂😉😂😉😂😉😂
Checkout more Husband Wife jokes in Hindi:
It is said that the husband is the head of the family .. but the people forget that the wife is the neck of the family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparency International

paraphekt beta

TOP Funny Whatsapp Jokes ~ Jokes For Whatsapp